Camera Club of Hendersonville
The Communications Coordinator will work with the Steering Committee to insure that the Community is being informed of the activities of the Club.
The Communications Coordinator will:
- Create and deliver monthly Press Releases to local newspapers and radio stations to inform the Community not only the meeting time and place, but also the Program information for the respective month.
- Create and distribute brochures to promote the Club within the Community.
- Provide other promotional materials for the Club as needed.
- Work with the Webmaster to improve online presence.
- Assist the Communications Director in editing the Newsletter.
The Communications Coordinator:
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of MS Office or Apple software used in creating documents or brochures.
- Must have knowledge of newspaper and/or radio opportunities to promote the Club.
Apply for this Position
Return to Volunteer's Opportunities Page
Return to Home Page