Camera Club of Hendersonville
Field Trip Coordinator
The Field Trip Coordinator will work with the Programs Director of the Steering Committee to select and plan Club Photography Field Trips during the year. The Field Trip Coordinator selects Field Trip Committee Members to help with the above stated goal.
- Research various possible field Trips
- Select location and date of Trip
- Inform Club of Trip
- Inform Webmaster of Trip
- Inform Communications Committee of Trip
- Provide travel plan including exact address for GPS users
- Act as Liaison between Club and Location Representative if needed.
- Coordinate follow up of gather images for follow up slide shows and website
- Must have knowledge of area
- Must be able to provide adequate travel directions to attending members using GPS type software such as MapQuest or Google Maps
Apply for this Position
Return to Volunteer Opportunities Page
Return to Home Page