Peter Jones Bio Pic
Members’ Galleries Are A Feature of the Club Website!
- The Club has now arranged to have Members’ images displayed on the Club Website.
- Each Member can initially submit ten (10) of their best images. More can be added later once the majority of the Members have participated.
- The Webmaster will provide you with the proper link to your gallery so that you can message your friends and family.
- Once your gallery is set up, you will be able to add or replace images once a month as your photography improves.
- Label and size each image according the Club Guidelines
- If you are a Mac user create a folder FIRST! (label it YourName_Gallery) and then attach it to an email to Ken Weaver and we will set it up on the Club Website. PC users can just attach the images to an email and send it.
- Attach any other information that you would like to include about each photo and we will put the info in the caption’s box.
- Send a bio image of you (as a photographer with camera if possible) and it will be the first in the Gallery.
- Include a biography of your involvement in photography.
Go to this link and see an example of what your site may look like. Have your speakers on and click on the slideshow button on the upper right to get the best showing.
Questions can either be answered by email or by phone! Don't hesitate to call if you are not clear about the directions! Let's really add to the quality and content of www.cameraclubofhendersonville.com