Camera Club of Hendersonville
The Setup Coordinator will work with the Steering Committee to insure that the meeting area is properly setup for the General Meeting.
The Setup Coordinator will:
· Recruit and select volunteers for the Setup Committee.
· Schedule all volunteers and make calls a day in advance to insure attendance.
· Direct all Set up volunteers.
· Have the Welcoming Table ready for the Welcoming and New Members Coordinator first.
· Make certain that the microphone is connected and working.
· Have a table ready for the Hospitality Coordinator to set up the refreshments.
· Arrange chairs in a classroom arrangement before 6:30pm.
· Provide any other table arrangements for the Guest Speakers as needed.
· Direct the setup volunteers in the cleanup of the room and the disposal of the garbage and recycle including relining bins.
Return to Volunteer Opportunities Page
Return to Home Page